One thing we hear a lot at The Ticket Clinic is “I didn’t know my license was suspended.” Generally people come to us after they have been pulled over and at that point, the potential penalties for driving with a suspended license can be more severe.
Here are some infractions that commonly result in a suspended license:
1) Failing to comply with a traffic summons, appear on a traffic summons or pay a fine.
2) Failing to complete court ordered traffic school or traffic school you elected to take but failed to attend.
3) Inadequate vision.
4) Obtaining too many points on your license – 12 points in 12 months, 18 points in 18 months or 24 points in 36 months will earn you a suspension anywhere from 30 days to one year.
5) Failing to maintain proper auto insurance. Florida has minimum car insurance requirements: at least $10,000 of coverage for personal injury protection and $10,000 in property damage liability.
5) Failing to pay child support.
If you have a suspended driver’s license and have questions about reinstating it, consider contacting The Ticket Clinic. Since 1987 we have been handling only traffic-related offenses, including DUI. Call us at 1.800.CITATION.
"Wish I could rate them 10 stars..took care of ticket,cheaper than what the ticket would had cost, no points, no school, I am blown away, fantastic job done by these guys at a very reasonable price, sorry I can't give details because I am ashamed of my stupidity, luckily I learned my lesson and it was only a trap." Roberto C. - "I will use you time and time agian. Have recommended you to several family members and friends thank you so much I am very very happy with the outcome but I don't plan on getting any more tickets! Again thank you Ticket Clinic." Lisette R. - "They are just the best... From the people answering the phone (yes actual well spoken and courteous people) to the assistant that attended me when I visit their offices at South Dixie Highway and 22nd." Jamie C. - "The convenience is my favorite part! Entered my ticket online and paid. My ticket was $200+ ..They went to court for me and my ticket was dismissed. Emailed me confirming everything was taken care of and that was that! I do believe this is a case by case basis. I have a very good driving record so I'm happy I didn't have to waste my time with this. Highly recommend!" Kathy V. - "I just called them on the phone. I provided the information regarding my ticket which I felt was not my fault in an accident I was involved in. They took care of it and I didn't have to show up to court. No points, no ticket. Well worth what they charged me." George A. - "I was pleased to receive your letter of February 21, 2017 advising me that all charges against me were dismissed by the Court. I am very pleased how the Ticket Clinic handled my case. I definitely will recommend the Ticket Clinic to friends and neighbors should they be issued a traffic ticket. Many thanks again for solving my problem." Wolfgang H. -