The Ticket Clinic Fort Pierce
Being cited for a traffic ticket in Fort Pierce may be more complicated than you think. Paying the fine isn’t your only concern. The Florida DMV will place points on your record for most traffic infractions. If you already have an accumulation of points, you could have your license suspended or revoked, depending on the circumstances. The traffic ticket and car accident lawyers in Fort Pierce at The Ticket Clinic are here to help you try to lessen, or avoid the consequences, altogether.
Fort Pierce Traffic Ticket Attorney
The Ticket Clinic traffic ticket attorneys handle many different types of traffic related issues such as:
- Careless and reckless driving
- Driving after consuming alcohol if the driver is under 21
- Driving while license has been suspended or revoked
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Driving while impaired (DWI)
- Driving with a blood alcohol level of .08% or greater
- Driving with expired registration
- Felony death by vehicle
- Hit and run
- Manslaughter or negligent homicide involving a motor vehicle
- Speeding tickets
- Speeding to avoid arrest
- Speeding in a construction zone
- Speeding in a school zone
- Failure to yield to emergency vehicle
- Failure to yield right-of-way
- Failure to have liability insurance
- Failure to stop for a siren
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Running a red light
- Running a stop sign
Under certain conditions, a ticket could cost you thousands of dollars in higher insurance premiums. Those insurance rate hikes will continue for more than 3 years after you pay that traffic ticket in Fort Pierce. That’s why it can be so crucial that you effectively defend yourself against a traffic ticket, even if it’s your first violation.
Does The Ticket Clinic have traffic ticket lawyers near me and are they expensive?
The Ticket Clinic has traffic ticket lawyers located right in the Fort Pierce area who are there to help you. We can show you that hiring a traffic ticket lawyer does not necessarily have to be expensive. At The Ticket Clinic in Fort Pierce, our fees are reasonable, especially if you consider the cost of the ticket and increased insurance premiums. It costs you nothing to talk to someone at The Ticket Clinic. We offer free phone consultations to drivers in the Fort Pierce area. Take steps to protect one of your most valuable assets, your driver’s license. Don’t risk jeopardizing what the state of Florida considers to be a privilege, the freedom and convenience of being able to drive.
Call The Ticket Clinic at 1-800-CITATION or hire us now here.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover for your convenience.