Under coronavirus rules, traffic is way, but speeding is way, WAY up
- Money Matters: The High Cost of A DUI
Are South Florida cities using red-light cameras to simply rake in your green?
Tickets and Fines Leave Thousands in Florida With a Suspended License
Drivers have deja vu when red-light camera tickets get new life
- The Ticket Clinic Law Firm pumps the brakes on red light camera violations
- Miami judge rules red light cameras break law
- Fairness of Lee County Traffic Court Questioned
- Thousands of red light camera tickets in Miami Dade may be wiped out after judge’s ruling
- FHP targets these “speedway” hotspots
New way to fight a speeding ticket; FHP drops citation after viewing GPS-enabled dash cam video
- Ticket Trouble: South Florida Man Billed for 1995 Speeding Violation
- Florida’s highest court says OK to red-light cameras
- Left lane loafers: Stop blocking traffic and get out of the way
- Florida suspends nearly 2 million driver’s licenses. Help may be on way.
- CBS Miami Redlight Cameras Reviewed By Florida Supreme Court
- Florida Supreme Court To Decide on Future of Red Light Cameras
- Florida’s Texting And Driving Laws Need To Catch Up
- Fast Lane Friday Brought To You By The Ticket Clinic Returns
- Alleged Orlando Cop Killer Gets 2 Red-Light Camera Tickets While Behind Bars
- Florida officials warn of red light camera email scam
- Crashes Up at Intersections with Red-Light Cameras, Report says
- New Year’s gift: No more red light cameras in Palm Beach County
- NTSB calls for lowering blood alcohol limit, but is that the answer?
- Ted Hollander of The Ticket Clinic, Interviewed about Red Light Cameras in South Florida by NBC
- Florida Attorney General “Blames” The Ticket Clinic For getting Thousands of Red Light Camera Tickets Thrown out, Costing the Millions of Dollars!
- PBSO Deputy Caught Speeding Over A Dozen Times Not Ticketed