3420 South Federal Highway
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Traffic Ticket Attorney Boynton Beach
The Ticket Clinic Boynton Beach office is close to you to help you with any kind of traffic ticket offense, including DUI. If you need a traffic ticket attorney in Boynton Beach, we have successfully handled all traffic violations in the County and the State for 30 years.
Traffic Ticket and Car Accident Lawyer Boynton Beach
If you’ve been involved in an traffic accident or been charged with a traffic offense, an experienced car accidents lawyer in Boynton Beach can help you avoid or reduce conviction, points in your driving record and driving school. That makes the difference in keeping your insurance premiums down and your driving record clean. Our Boynton Beach traffic attorneys have successfully defended drivers charged with:
- Speeding tickets
- Speeding to avoid arrest
- Speeding in a construction zone
- Speeding in a school zone
- Failure to yield to emergency vehicle
- Failure to yield right-of-way
- Failure to have liability insurance
- Failure to stop for a siren
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Running a red light
- Running a stop sign
Boynton Beach DUI Attorney
If you’ve been charged with a DUI your license can be revoked, your car can be impounded and you may even get jail time. Contact a Boynton Beach DUI attorney immediately to defend you. We represent clients in court charges for:
- Careless and reckless driving
- Driving after consuming alcohol if the driver is under 21
- Driving while license or registration has been suspended or revoked
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Driving with a blood alcohol level of .08% or greater
- Driving with expired registration
- Felony death by vehicle
- Hit and run
- Manslaughter or negligent homicide involving a motor vehicle
How much The Ticket Clinic cost?
Hiring a lawyer does not have to be expensive. At The Ticket Clinic, our fees are reasonable, especially when you compare them to the cost of the ticket and the increase in insurance rates.
It costs you nothing to talk with us about your case. We offer FREE phone consultations to Boynton Beach drivers and we’ll give you an immediate assessment of your situation. Protect your driver’s license.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover for your convenience.
Check out our Traffic Ticket Report For Palm Beach County
Just how many traffic tickets are handed out in Palm Beach? Our traffic ticket lawyers crunched the 2017 traffic citation data, read more in our report.